This funny and cute recipe comes from She Knows and we couldn’t resist to share it with you!: These cheesy animal appetizers are almost too cute to eat! Perfect for kid’s parties or whimsical cocktail soirees, they’ll bring a smile to everyone’s face. mep-nlmep-nlMake sure your next party menu includes one of these fun and cheesy animal appetizers. Edible owls, hedgehogs and bumblebees will be all the buzz. And the best part of these adorable bites? There’s no baking necessary — just assemble and eat!
- Small or medium black olives
- Slices of cheddar cheese, double stacked
- Slices of provolone cheese
- Cream cheese
- Black food coloring marker
1. Cut out cheese and slice olives. Using a 3/4-inch round cutter, cut two circles of cheddar cheese. Cut the olive into thirds.
2. Assemble bee
Starting with the bottom slice of olive, pipe cream cheese into the center and alternately stack cheese and olive slices, piping cream cheese in between each layer.
3. Add eyes
4. Add wings