A cookie is a data file that is downloaded onto your computer/smartphone/tablet when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a User or their equipment, amongst other things, and depending on the information they contain and the way in which the equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the User.
One of the classifications that can be made of cookies is the purpose for which they are intended, and in this respect we use several types:
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the User to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services on the site, such as controlling traffic and sending data, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements of an order, performing the purchase process, making a request to register, taking part in an event, using security features while browsing, storing content for sound or video broadcasts, or sharing content via the social media.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the User to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the User’s terminal, such as language, the type of browser with which the User is accessing the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the data controller responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of Users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up browser profiles of the Users of those sites, applications and platforms in order to introduce improvements based on an analysis of the data on how Users utilize the service.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies allow the most efficient possible management of the advertising spaces, if applicable, that the editor has included on the website, application or platform from which the service is provided, based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency with which advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the most efficient possible management of the advertising, if applicable, that the editor has included on the website, application or platform from which the service is provided. They store information on the behaviour of Users, obtained from continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile in order to display targeted advertising based on this profile.
B. COOKIE SETTINGS ON YOUR COMPUTER
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve the User experience. If you continue browsing, it will be understood that you accept their use. You can change the cookie settings on your device and find further information here. Accept Reject
C. TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish Users||Analysis||Own and third-party (Google Inc.)||2 years||Click here|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish Users||Analysis||Own and third-party (Google Inc.)||24 hours||Click here|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used to limit the percentage of requests||Analysis||Own and third-party (Google Inc.)||1 minute||Click here|
|euCookiesAcc||EU Cookie Bar||Remembers cookie acceptance option||Technical||Own||1 year||Click here|
D. HOW TO DISABLE OR DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER?
Whenever you click on a link on this website, a cookie may be installed. Once you leave the page, check the cookies policy of those sites.
Users can at any time choose which cookies they want to operate on this website by configuring their browser settings, for example:
E. WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED?
Certain functionalities of the service will be disabled.