1. INFORMATION FOR USERS
Aceitunas Torrent, S.L., is the Data Controller of the personal data that Users may provide us by means of this portal or any other commercial relationship we may have with customers, suppliers, job seekers or third parties in general. You are informed that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) of 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, in respect of which we are providing the following information on data processing:
Purpose of processing: Aceitunas Torrent, S.L. engages in various types of data processing depending on the service, product or request made; described below are the purposes for which we process the personal data in our possession:
- Processing orders, requests or any type of enquiry made by Users through any of the contact forms made available to them.
- Sending our company’s newsletter. On our website we do not have a form to subscribe to the newsletter; however, we usually send it to our existing customers and if they decide to unsubscribe they should click on the link provided for this purpose.
- Sending commercial and advertising messages by email, mobile apps, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, whether now or in the future, that allow these messages to be sent. These messages concern the products and services described on our website. Commercial messages are only sent to Users who have given us their consent by ticking the corresponding box to authorize them, or to our existing customers.
- If you send us your curriculum by email or post, it may be used in our personnel selection processes for making an analysis of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the available job vacancy. Curriculums will be kept for a maximum of one year, after which they will be completely deleted, at all times guaranteeing total confidentiality, both during data processing and the subsequent destruction thereof. In this respect, once the aforementioned period has elapsed, if you wish to continue being considered in our staff recruitment processes you will need to send us your curriculum again.
- Legitimation: By checking the acceptance box, you give your consent for your data to be processed in accordance with the purposes described herein. In other cases, legitimation may be granted by the existence of a contract or by the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Data storage criteria: Data will be stored for as long as there is a relationship with the User in relation to the services offered or if there is a legal obligation to do so.
Recipients: Web developers and the company that provides our hosting on their servers will have access to your contact details. All of them have regularized with us their access to these data exclusively for the purposes described herein. These data will not be sent to any other third party for processing except in the case of a legal obligation to do so.
The right to withdraw consent at any time. The right to object and the right to the portability of personal data
The right to data portability is established as the right of the interested party to receive all the personal data that concern them which they have provided to the data controller, as long as the processing is based on consent or is necessary to execute a contract and that it is done by automated means.
The right of access, rectification and erasure of your data, and the right to restrict or oppose its processing.
The right of access: The interested party will have the right to request and obtain, free of charge, the information about their personal data that is subject to processing, the source of these data and any communications made or expected to be made with them. When the interested party submits a request electronically, and unless he or she asks that it is provided in another way, the information will be provided electronically in a widely-used format. The right to obtain a copy will not have a detrimental effect on the rights and freedoms of others.
The right to rectification and erasure: The data controller is obliged to comply with the right of the interested party to rectify or delete their data within ten days. The personal data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of the law will be rectified or deleted, whichever is applicable; in particular, when these data are inaccurate or incomplete the User will have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of any inaccurate personal data relating to them. The interested party will have the right to complete any personal data that are incomplete, including by means of an additional declaration.
The right to restrict data processing: The interested party will have the right to ask the data controller to restrict the processing of their personal data. When the processing of personal data has been restricted, they may only be processed for the purpose of storage, with the consent of the interested party, for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims, with a view to protecting the rights of another natural person or company or for reasons of public interest. Any interested party that has obtained a restriction on the processing of their personal data will be informed by the data controller before any such restriction is lifted.
The right of opposition: The interested party will have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his/her personal situation, to the processing of the personal data that concern them (public interest and legitimate interest), including the creation of profiles based on these provisions. Aceitunas Torrent, S.L. will refrain from processing these personal data unless it can prove compelling legal reasons that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
These rights may be exercised by sending an email or letter, both of which should attach a photocopy of the User’s national identity card number or passport, to the following:
- Postal address: Avda. Ronda de los Tejares, 16 Portal 1, 2ºA 14001 Córdoba.
- Email address: ">
The right to file a claim with the Data Control Authority if you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising your rights; in this case, with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at http://www.agpd.es
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE DATA PROVIDED BY USERS
By checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the required fields of contact forms, or submitted in downloaded forms, Users expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the recipient to deal with their request, the inclusion of data in any remaining fields being voluntary.
Users guarantee that the personal data they have afforded the Data Controller are truthful, and undertake to notify any changes to these data forthwith.
The Data Controller informs Users, and expressly guarantees, that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any kind of transfer of personal data becomes necessary the User will be asked for their express, informed and unequivocal consent in advance.
All the data requested via the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User.
If all the data requested are not provided, we cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will fully meet the User’s needs.